1. Installation: 45% Deposit with order a further payment of 45% during the project payable on receipt of our
Invoice, leaving the remaining balance of 10% to be paid on completion (On Large Projects Interim Payments
can be arranged)
2. Stone/Tiles/Sanitaryware Items: 50% Deposit payable on confirmation of order with the balance prior to
3. During Installation of Stone no other works to be carried out by other subcontractors in the same area.
4. Goods ordered/received in our warehouse will be stored Four Weeks. There after a weekly storage will apply
unless agreed by Claudio Celiberti Ltd
5. Once Stone has been installed we recommend Cotton Dust Sheets with boarding on top to be temporally fixed
for protection. Claudio Celiberti Ltd takes no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by others.
6. Stone or Bespoke Items supplied by Claudio Celiberti Ltd remains the property of Claudio Celiberti Ltd until
Balances are paid in full.
7. Refund policy: 20% for stock tiles. No refund for non-stock tiles. Bespoke manufacturing incurs cancellation
charge of 20% on Stock stone & 50% on non-stock stone. No refund on bespoke work in progress.
8. Materials delivered to site become the responsibility for Safety and Security of the Site Manager or Client not
Claudio Celiberti Ltd
9. Any Estimates are valid for 30days and may be subject to change in the event of any alteration to size,
10. If, at anytime during installation, any amendments or extras are required different to the original works
agreed; we will provide you with a quotation which must be agreed by you in writing before the extra work can
11. Prices may also be subject to change after final site measurements have been taken.
12. A delivery charge will be incurred for materials delivered to roadside.
13. A Cost for Materials delivered to site depending on Weight, Location & Value of order, will be charged. C.C
Ltd takes no responsibility for any items that have to be left outside.
14. Limestone, Granite and Marble are Natural Products and are subject to a range of characteristic variation in
colour,marks,veins and fissures.
15. Should further coats of K33 sealant be required, an additional cost will be incurred.
16. If Spatula Stuhhi is to be applied, please note that, as a Natural Material, the final colour may vary slightly
from the brochure. If on the applications the colour is deemed unsuitable, an additional cost will be incurred to
make the necessary adjustments.
17. Any discussions on site do not form part of the Supply or Installation unless included specifically on the
18. No start date will be given until a signed a dated copy of this document, accepting the Terms and Conditions
set out therein is received by Claudio Celiberti Ltd.
19. Once a start date has been confirmed, Claudio Celiberti Ltd will assume the site will be ready for works to
commence as of that date. Should this not be the case, a penalty charge will apply.
20 Claudio Celiberti Ltd supplying only Stone or Bespoke Items and are not installing same, please note CC Ltd
are not responsible for the Sub-Contractors whom will install.
21 .If you are satisfied with the price given and accept the above terms and conditions please sign and date and
return the original to this office at the above address. We suggest you keep a copy for your own records.